Price And Quantity
- 1000 Square Foot
- 55.00 - 150.00 INR/Square Foot
- 500000 Square Foot Per Month
- 2 Week
Outdoor Basketball Court Flooring
Sports India is ranked amongst the foremost firms, engaged in offering a qualitative Outdoor Basketball Court, having technically advanced features and sophisticated look. Made by using high grade raw material and advanced technology in compliance with international standards. Our offered Basketball Synthetic Court surfaces are best resilient and shock proof.
Preparation of a strong and reliable base is a must for the construction of a synthetic hard basketball court. The Polywin synthetic material can be applied on asphalt or concrete base. The court can be prepared in different cushion thickness depending on the level of players and the budget of our client’s.
We bring forth for our clients an international standard Synthetic Basketball Floorings. Excellent quality material and advanced technology are employed in the laying process so that our synthetic floorings are in tandem with international quality standards.
Recommended Substructure: Applied only on dry asphalt and concrete surfaces (over 30 days old from the date of placement) without rising humidity issues and free of materials that might prevent bonding like dust, loose particles, grease, etc. The success of application depends on the right preparation of the underlay and use of the material.
- Outdoor flexible
- Ideal for volleyball, handball, tennis, basketball and football courts
- Combination of wet-pour acrylic coatings in the average thickness of 3.5 mm to 4 mm or more
- 4 layers non-cushioned system
- 6 layers semi cushioned system
- 8 layers ultra cushioned system
- Minimum order quantity 5000 unit
- Color as per client
- Material Acrylic
- Size 6500
- Length of a basketball court: 94 feet (1128 inches)
- Width of a basketball court: 50 feet (600 inches)
- Size of a basketball backboard
- Width: 6 feet (72 inches)
- Height: 3.5 feet (42 inches)
- Size of a basketball rim
- The diameter of the rim is 18 inches
- The top of the rim should be exactly 10 feet (120 inches) off the ground
- Distance from the backboard of the back of the rim 6 inches