Price And Quantity
- 1000 Square Centimeter
- As per order Per Week
- 1-10 Days
Sports India provides a wide range of different types of Badminton Flooring; we are an industry leading manufacturer and supplier of sports arena products. Customers can avail a fascinating array of Badminton Flooring from us at the most affordable rate. The flooring is precisely designed and manufactured by making use of quality assured woods and sophisticated advanced technology.
With our vast experience and knowledge in this field, we are engaged in providing a quality-assured range of Badminton Flooring.
Flooring products manufactured by us are used for badminton playground and this included lining systems and floor coatings. Apart from this, offered flooring is highly credited for its fine polish and durability.
Be it table tennis or indoor badminton, we offer top-quality multifunctional point elastic floors suitable for all traditional indoor sports. These floorings are seamless from wall-to-wall, impermeable to water, rot proof, hygienic, fire resistant, shock absorbent, chemical resistant, fully closed, easy-to-clean and point elastic extremely wear resistant. Moreover, they offer freedom of design, color and shape.
- Resistance to breaking
- Fine finishing
- Ensures the dust free environment
- Optimum strength
- High quality
- Cost effective
- Services: Tennis court, basketball, volleyball, squash court and gymnasium flooring
- We do not provide AMC
- Service Location: India, Nepal and Bangladesh
- We provide: Wooden, Acrylic, PU/PVC, Synthetic and Tiles Flooring
Synthetic and PP Tiles Flooring,Acrylic Flooring,PU / PVC Flooring,Wooden Flooring
India, Nepal and Bangladesh
Other Available Services
Volley Ball Court Flooring,Gymnasium Flooring,Tennis Court Flooring,Basketball Flooring,Squash Court Flooring
- Court Length: 13.4 meters (44 ft)
- Court Width: 6.1 meters (20 ft) and in single this width is reduced to 5.18 meters (17 ft)
- Short Service line: at a distance of 1.98 meters (6.5 ft) from the net.
- Long service line: at a distance of 0.78 meters (2 ft 6 inches) from the back boundary.
- The net: 1.55 meters (5 ft 1 inch) high at the edges and 1.524 meters (5 ft) high in the centre.
- The net posts are placed over the doubles side lines even when singles is played