Price And Quantity
- 450.00 - 900.00 INR
- 1000 Square Centimeter
- 25000 Square Centimeter SQF Per Week
- 2 Days
Badminton Court Developer Hardwood Flooring
Backed with a team of knowledgeable professionals, Sports India is able to manufacture, export and supply a wide array of Hardwood Badminton Court Flooring. Owing to its non-slippery surface and impeccable finish, the product is perfect to be used for flooring at badminton courts. We offer the product to our esteemed clients at very cost effective prices. Moreover, this Badminton Court Flooring is manufactured using optimum quality wood and modern techniques at our well-equipped production unit.
We provide Badminton court construction by using Hardwood Flooring for indoor games. After the completion of civil construction, we undertake to lay out the wooden flooring system wherein we use kiln dried imported Oak, Maple, Teak or Beech wood surface board and the base frame of imported Spruce, Fir or Pine wood. After the installation, floor is machine sanded in uniform level and is then finished with imported non‐skid DIN certified polyurethane lacquer.
We are the leading Badminton Court Developer and can provide services across India. Badminton is a sport played between two players or between two teams of two players each. The badminton court is rectangular and id divided into two halves by a net. Courts are always marked for both singles and doubles play, although the laws only permit a court to be marked for singles play.
- Highly durable
- Trendy appearance
- Alluring designs
- Easy to clean
Minimum Order Quantity: 1000 Square Feet
- Court Length: 13.4 meters (44 ft.)
- Court Width: 6.1 meter (20 ft) and in singles this width is reduced to 5.18 meters (17 ft.)
- Short Service line: At a distance of 1.98 meters (6.5 ft) from the net.
- Long Service line: At a distance of 0.78 meters (2 ft inches) from the back boundary
- The Net: 1.55 meters (5 ft 1 inch) high at the edges and 1.524 meters (5 ft) high in the centre.
- The net posts are placed over the doubles side lines, even when singles is played